BC Boards

history question

Been stuck in the house for most of the day, did get out for bit to throw the frisbee between rain bands. (waiting for TS Fay to move west) Bored... Pulled out Clyde's ABCA reg sheet, googled a bunch of names, nothing really came up. It doesn't matter, but I would like to find out some more about his lineage. His "greatgranddogs" are from SC and TN area, some TX mixed in too. Any help would be appreciated.

post-8675-1219364759_thumb.jpg

I have all the names and such on the registration sheet, just wasn't sure if it was right to post here.

Granddogs, on dad's side, Rambo, Allen Hipp, Diamond Queen, Allen Hipp, mom's side, Hercules and Kit, Mo Register.

Sire is a Mo Register dog also, Ike, Sassy, owned by Sheri Land is Clyde's mom.

The only Rambo I know of was owed by Linda Verna in Canada, and is the sire of Amanda Milliken's sucessful line that includes Hazel, Lyle (Boyer) Lad's Cap, etc. Hazel then produced Euchre, Grace, Ethel, and Bart, plus many others. Withough specific information, we are unable to help you. Breeders, etc would be helpful. As someone suggested, post the papers, and maybe we can get somewhere.

Without owner/breeder names there's not enough information to go on. The Rambo that Marilyn refers to is spelled "Rambow" on every set of papers I've ever seen and he's also the only Rambo(w) I've ever heard of.