BC Boards

Who lives between Houston and North Carolina?

I don't know? Do I?

Next weekend I'll be all moved in to Charleston AR, which is by the OK and AR border, Right in the middle of the state by Fort Smith. I have an extra bedroom/slash office but it's not unpacked yet!

Why?

Kristen

Hi Stangs! I haven't seen you around lately. How have you been? I got my cast off and am walking around somewhat. I should be able to drive within the next week, so how's about us meeting eachother soon?

Kristen, I'll be driving to NC for the get-together and just wondered who might be along my route. I'm afraid you'll a bit too far north. I go along I-10 by New Orleans. Congratulations on your move!

Dixie Girl, you'll be on the way! I'd love the chance to meet you. Do you think you could come to the get-together too though? It will be fun!

The Boy Express eh? :rolleyes: I am going to teach him how to pull me properly sometime this year. I'll need a wheelchair (have to give this one back) and a proper harness. I'll need to learn how to go about it too. I would really like to teach him to pull me in some kind of cart or something so that we can take long "walks". That's my goal and would allow me to do so many things that I just can't do now.

Miztiki, that would be great! I would love to meet ya also! I would like to go to the get together. As it is right now, there is no reason I can't! As long as it isn't around 4th July! We are having a big bash here! If it is close to that date you are more than welcome to come also! Open invitation to anyone else also!

BTW I am a smoker and I do smoke in my house. I know you smoke, but some who smoke don't smoke in the house, so I hope that won't be a prob for you!

I smoke way too much to not smoke in my house. Do you drink coffee too? Do you like to eat FOOD? If so then we will get along really well. :rolleyes:

That would be great if you could come to the get-together. It wouldn't be too terribly far for you. I doubt it would be over the 4th of July holiday since most people would have plans.

Come to think of it, I think I was the only smoker there last year.