BC Boards

Does anyone else's Border hate ants?

Well the other day I thought Zoe and our cat were acting very strange, and when I looked closer I saw they were both stalking a bug that was walking across our floor. I let them be, I figured one of them would finish it off. A few minutes later no progress was being made, Zoe would smear it with her nose, then follow it around. I put the darn thing out of its misery.

Now I've had stories from my dad of their rotti mix who apparently has picked up a hatred of moths. She apparently goes bonkers trying to get at and eat the things. Dad just calls out "moth!" and she comes barelling into the room, ready to eat it.

I had a GSD once that watched flies like our BCs watch sheep. She would go stand on the grass and it looked like she was staring at poop but she was really looking at the flies. If they landed on our other dog, she would stare at them for a while, and then pounce on them, which usually knocked the other dog over.

Jenny

Liane,

woodlice? Are you serious? That's funny.