BC Boards

Pac NW Summer Get Together

Add Ling and Clara to the RSVP list. I don't know yet for sure whether Bingo and Trevor will accompany me... they're impromptu, "don't tie me down with a plan" kind of guys so we'll bring extra food if they decide to jump in the car and come with us! :rolleyes:

I'm especially looking forward to stealing meeting Aero!

Add Shelby and I to the List also. requested the day off and everything. :rolleyes:

Don't know if Bill and Wilson are joining the fun. we will have to see :D they are last minute decision makers also

• 2 weeks later...

Since the grill is dead, would you like us to bring our favorite picnic contribution if we feel creative? Some kind of dessert? Pasta salad? I hate for you to provide the lunch for all of us since you're providing the property too!

Since the grill is dead, would you like us to bring our favorite picnic contribution if we feel creative? Some kind of dessert? Pasta salad? I hate for you to provide the lunch for all of us since you're providing the property too!

That would be great - so long as it travels well. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...