BC Boards

Archia Is Back With His Foster Mom- FOR LIFE!!

Well I called Priest River Animal Rescue, this morning.

They told me that Archie's foster mom came to pick him up at the Spokanimal the next day, and after seeing how excited he was, all howling and dancing around and wagging his tail at her, she decided to keep him! She said, "This is my dog, and I'm just going to keep him!"

And the PRAR told me that they will never adopt out to that woman and her husband again!

She said that they said that she came across so nice and responsible to the foster mom.

So I told them everything, how she said she only wanted Archie to housebreak Roxie(Now renamed Chubb) and how she later decided, after heaing rumours, that both dogs were going to kill her child.

The woman who answered the phone at PRAR, was shocked! She said that basically those people lied their butt off to get Archie. I also let her know about Chubb the rottie baby and how we aquired her and that it was also obvious that both dogs had been hit.

It took me a month to get him but it was so worth it. I'm so glad that this sweet dog is back safe and sound with his chosen human, and not living the hell of street life anymore.

That's great Beth!! I'm so lad he found his forever home. You're really good at that whole find a good home thing, aren't you? Great job!