BC Boards

A milestone for Ollie

Hey! I replied to this thread yesterday and most of the other replies are gone as well! Well anyway, congrats to Ollie. Maybe we'll stop by and see him on our way to deliver nameless dude to RDM so Ollie can show him how it's done. He pees like a girl and I'm afraid the other dogs up there might make fun of him! :rolleyes:

My youngest Border Collie was probably close to 2 years old before he hiked his leg regularly. I had decided he thought he was a girl since he had been neutered.

While my girl (who spent the year before I got her living with two young intact males) not only lifts her leg, she's been known to hump those younger guys :-)

Hey! I replied to this thread yesterday and most of the other replies are gone as well! Well anyway, congrats to Ollie. Maybe we'll stop by and see him on our way to deliver nameless dude to RDM so Ollie can show him how it's done. He pees like a girl and I'm afraid the other dogs up there might make fun of him! :rolleyes:

Ha! Ollie still pees like a girl 80% of the time...so he's no male role model just yet :D Your as-yet nameless friend looks like a sweetheart...if you're driving through with him and want to take a break in P-town, we'll meet you if we're able.