BC Boards

O/T Pleasant surprise!

Yesterday, on my way to Jacksons herding lesson, right down the road from me I went by a little goat ranch, and laying on the side of the road was a beautiful long haired black and mostly white dog. On its back, feet up. Awww, poor dog! Another dog killed cuz it was allowed to run loose! On the way home, the "dead" dog was further up the property, laying on its belly watching me go by! :rolleyes:

LOL! That is funny I drove in the dark one night and a cat I thought was dead in the road. It was lying on the yellow line, and i went to go around it (dead animal or not I cant run over it).. and it raised its head and looked at me like, thanks for waking me up Mrs. Inconsiderate. Then it got up and ran off into a field. A couple days later it was back in the road again but ran this time when I honked lol.

We once saw what we thought was a dead horse by the side of the road. Stopped a ways beyond and call the police. They described a horse and location - that was it. Seems this horse liked to eacape and play dead in that church yard!

The same thing happened to me once, with a huge old Saint Bernard dog sleeping on his back with his legs in the air. You just don't expect them to feel this safe and comfortable all on their own.