BC Boards

Hemi video

That's a neat video - your dog very good! Fast, too. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! All your wonderful comments mean a ton!

She tree flip thing was first taught by teach her to do a flip off my stomach and then one day my friend told me to get her to do it off the wall and she did it so then I took her outside and told her to do it off the tree and shes been doing it ever since.

The b/w smooth coated dog was a pitbull mix I found one day at a near by lakefront when I was playing frisbee with Hemi. I had her for about 3 months.

Its ok, Hemi is always mistaken for being a male with her name.

Wow, what a great dog and so talented to do the weave poles backwards :rolleyes: She really is fantastic. I love watching agility dogs that are fast and perfect.

I too love the flip off of the tree. I want your backyard! I am assuming that is your backyard.

btw, did you name her after the engine? Hemi engines are super fast.

Tammy

Wow, what a great dog and so talented to do the weave poles backwards :D She really is fantastic. I love watching agility dogs that are fast and perfect.

I too love the flip off of the tree. I want your backyard! I am assuming that is your backyard.

btw, did you name her after the engine? Hemi engines are super fast.

Tammy

Thanks, yep thats what she was named after. Except she didnt come with a key to turn off her engine :rolleyes: A lot of people think shes named after Hemisphere.

• 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes::D:D

Tammy, you're so funny!!

WOW what a great pup I am surely lkooking forwqard to the day when

ellie has lost her fear of me and can really have some fun or at least come within 20' :D