BC Boards

What did I do lol

Ok the info and the pictures! She is 8 weeks old. I bought her from the people who put on the clinic that I went too. Her mom is a smooth coat tri and her dad is a black and white rough coat. I believe she will be a smooth coat like her mom, she has a LOT of tickling through her back and lots of freckles, she's soooo cute.... I still need a name!!!!!!!!

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

She's a beautiful little girl. :rolleyes: Names...I think she could be Bryn, Fleet, Evi, Nyx, Mystic....perhaps Ari. Very cute!

Guest WoobiesMom

What a sweetheart! If she has alot of ticking in her backside, maybe a name like Speckle or Fleck. But that 2nd pic just said Lola or some other short L name like Lucy (mentioned above), Lulu, Lily, Lovely (kinda corny, but she is!). Whatever you call her, she's a doll!

http://petrix.com/dognames/

http://www.dog-names.us/

Personally, I find this a little odd. The first time I saw her pictures, the name Lucy popped into my mind and now it's been mentioned twice!

Does anyone remember the old 'I Love Lucy' reruns? Lucy is a very sweet and nice person-sometimes sneeky and would always end up in some kind of mischief........

Guest WoobiesMom

Oh I am jealous! Just checked our your website, QHs, BCs and mountains! I hate you! :rolleyes:

(Briefly showed QHs in my long-forgotten youth) :D

Ooooo pretty girl!

How about Jillian, you can call her Jilly.

Cava? Cobble? (freckles like cobble stones lol)

I like Lucy, but it is so common, how about Leeta or Letty?

Dina? Cella? (sounding as Chella)

You can call her Tres (trace) meaning 3 for being tri.

Good luck with her! Those puppy teeth look sharp!

Oh man I forgot the most important part of having a new puppy. and that would be a HUGE LACK OF SLEEP. So far she has got me really well potty trained as we have had no accidents lol I am temped to call her Jaws lol EVERYTHING tastes good including me, but the word No is starting to mean something to her and Luke of course helps by playing with her out side and wearing her out, although I think she is made of energy, pee and poop lol She is a very torky little thing and Luke is getting his big butt wuped steady! We have decided to call her Bree it means Strenght and Force in Irish and that is definatly her! I think for some reason she doesn't actually have puppy teeth but real needles in there. One of my plants that has just finally gotten over Lukes puppy torcher from last summer is actually crying I am sure I can hear it lol Its a vine and she isin't chewing it just keeps running through it cuz its fun I guess.... But anyway I am sooo tired so I am going to try and get the monster to go to bed as well.

Tara