BC Boards

Working for your food

Tess stayed with a friend recently and LOVED their dog's treat ball. So tonight we got both Tess and Keegan each their own treat ball. We put half their dinner in the balls and they loved it!!!! They couldn't get enough of it.

This is some of the best money we have spent on "toys". I would highly recommend these treat balls to anyone that wants to keep their dog engaged.

I love treat balls!! :rolleyes: Even if my dog has figured out how to get the food out in about 5 mins lol.

smileyzookie - treat balls are hollow balls w/ a maze arrangement inside that prevents kibble from just falling out when you put it in. The dog has to roll the ball around w/ feet or nose to get the kibbles to work their way out.

Here is what we got them yesterday. The kong doesn't take very long, but this one did...the kibble doesn't come out very easily so it took them about 15-20 minutes to get about 1/2 cup of kibble out of it!!! They had a ball doing it.

It was rather funny because Keegan knew what treat ball was his and wouldn't touch Tess' even if she decided she wanted his. I had to go take his away from her and give it back to Keegan because the other ball just laid there!!!!

Zag loves his as well! I bought it saturday and sat night i had my first 1/2 hour of peace and quiet in my house since i got him. :rolleyes: Zagzilla struck lastnight and chewed off the yellow fill tube. (i got one thats different then the one in the link)