BC Boards

Any Non-Wheat /Corn Chews?

Does anyone know of any chews for dogs that donot contain wheat or corn?

For instance- I like Nylabone edibles, but everytime I read the ingredients, I keep running into bad ingredients in the list that would never agree with Pepper's digestion...lol.

Raw bones?

:rolleyes:

Sorry that was smart alecky. I used to like the cheese-based nylabone edibles. They are VERY pricey but pretty much are just cheese protein. Then I discovered Ben is sensitive to dairy products . . . :D That was the first step down our road to whole foods instead of commercial products!

I'm worried about chipped teeth...lol... and poor Pepper is allergic to everything but lamb,rice, beef and chicken.

Try these guys, my dogs love them, they're wheat/corn/dairy free, and they last about 20 minutes. If you want a sustained chew thingy, these won't do, but for an occasional treat they're wonderful.

You want the Z ridge chews in the middle of the web page. You can also google and find them at several different online stores.

http://www.zukes.com/

Ruth n the BC3