BC Boards

Off to the UK

I am so excited. I am off to the UK this Sat and will be there until Aug 2nd.

First half of the trip is work.....in Cardiff, Wales, then the rest of the trip will be in Scotland visiting my friends. Working dogs, do sheep chores, getting lessons, drinking pub beer, enjoying life and just having fun.

Will take the camera along and post pixs.....

Diane

Diane

Do we submit our pup orders to you? Do you want my home address? :rolleyes:

Julie

First half of the trip is work.....in Cardiff, Wales, then the rest of the trip will be in Scotland visiting my friends. Working dogs, do sheep chores, getting lessons, drinking pub beer, enjoying life and just having fun.

Diane

Awesome. I am so envious of you taking this trip. Fill us in more on the two pups when you get back and we'll be waiting for the pictures too.

Kathy

Diane

I missed this! Wales...too fun. Enjoy the trip and safe journeys.

Always ask for "best bitter" if you don't recognize ale names. Or ask the pub landlord for the local bitter.

Pubs are the best places to eat. If there are two of you, and you have small appetites, you can ask to share a meal. They'll usually give you a smaller portion of the meat or fish and full portions of everything else. We actually prefer half portions of everything.