BC Boards

Zac and Fred's debut

blackacre

Awww, Fred has run already, but it is zac mans Debutttt. I guess it is Fred's debut in Ranch if that counts..You have better sources than I, quite the little bird. Melanie, I will try to get Christine to post a picture of Fred. Poor Denise tried to get a picture of him and he always ends up looking like a lanky lurcher..a face only his mother could love...but we will try! Maybe he will feel more photogenic this weekend.

Originally posted by tucknjill:

Poor Denise tried to get a picture of him and he always ends up looking like a lanky lurcher..a face only his mother could love...but we will try! Maybe he will feel more photogenic this weekend.

I'm not sure his mother loves that face, either. :rolleyes: But I just saw the trial results, and CONGRATULATIONS to Sam and Fred! Go, Fred - my favorite F-Red dog!!! :cool:

We miss you A! Glad you're coming in March, i'm saving up vacation time so we can satisfy our need to work puppies 52 times a day. I guess i'll have to keep calling Zac a puppy to have something to work though. Sold Tess this weekend to a super terrific home, going off to Canada with the Murphys.

Heart transplant? Tell!

It was a great weekend, much fun to get out and see the youngsters figuring out this trial stuff. And Zac got a new nickname, Pinball Boy, and it wasn't even for on field antics. Hot to trot youngster (me with 2 bitches in heat), leash, crowd of people and dogs, i bet you can get the picture. Jerk, kick, tap, pull, getting to the field was more work than the actual run!

Gosh Mark, she's sweet as pie off sheep but she's turned into a real firecracker out in the field. I had my buddy Bill holding for me and within seconds we were both on our asses with a long-line wrapped flock charging back and forth over our heads and wool balls falling softly from the sky, like pretty little grey and brown clouds.

Did Joanne buy Tess, Robin? Seems to me you need another puppy, how are you going to keep up with me when I come down?

A

Can't wait to see Lass (aka Lasso) on sheep. I'm having a hard time picturing her as tough. We only puppy raised, no sheep stuff with her though. By the way, Bette still has a come bye flank while driving --even away from home so watch out. Who needs an away flank anyhow?

Renee

Ah, the real true Lass/Loos has appeared in Canada! Sam and i were a little concerned that maybe we'd had a shared hallucination on that last day we *both* tried to calm the little stinker down, once she got to Canada and we started getting reports of the sweet little easy puppy we'd shipped off. Sounds like just your kind A!

Yep, Joanne bought Tess and i'm so thrilled she's going to such a great home. They ought to suit each other really well. I'll be looking to add a new trainee in the spring so i'll be able to keep up with you. For now i'm hunkering down with what i've got, until the cold and MUD go away. Maybe i can even teach Pinball Boy how to walk on a leash by then... :rolleyes:

Never mind, I'm down for a pup from David anyway. Which will make for quite a crowd, n'est-ce pas?

I managed to cram one more crate into the CRV but I gotta think that's it. Hmmm, someone may have to go. Only problem is, every one turns in their best performance and sucks up to Amelie when they hear that tune.

A

Hehehe I told you so!!! Lasso indeed!

Mark, I think our bet was for three wins in Ranch, I am sure andrea will correct me if I am wrong..

A,

I will GLADLY make your box...Verna is having two more trials before bluegrass, hopefully, we can pick them up just in time for a Kentucky Presentation.

The two ewes are getting fat...We are almost ready for liftoff...You get the first night shift! Oh also plan on going to Joanne's trial and grass creek in August...Robin and I are coming to take you oh canada girl by storm.

Dear as Verna is to me, I think even SHE would acknowledge that her 'ranch' outrun is a mere trifle, a bagatelle. SURELY not something a big FIERCE handler like you would consider counting for even a MOMENT. Correct me if I'm wrong eh?

So yer coming to Canada. Oh my, won't that be a hoot? I shudder for my fellow countrymen. :rolleyes:

A