BC Boards

Zac and Fred's debut

blackacre

Ok so will Wilsons count? I cannot run ranch as I am judging, but Nursery there ought to count as Ranch? Do I have a judges verdict please? All fellow competitors ought to know that Steve and I are on our diet and my mood is not the sunny jovial affect that I am so well known for... Beware, where cash would buy you points in the past, now a mere candybar will advance you to the crossdrive gates....a pie might earn you the opertunity to try the pen...

Originally posted by tucknjill:

Beware, where cash would buy you points in the past, now a mere candybar will advance you to the crossdrive gates....a pie might earn you the opertunity to try the pen...

Oh, Saaaaaa-aaaam? I hadn't planned on going to that trial, but what would happen if I show up with one of those CAKES? :rolleyes:

Yes, they do..all just so friggin tasty...I just bought 300.00 worth of 100 calorie granola bars. I am cheerfulness and light...oh so happy..hear me sing...fallalallalalal....

Joan, You would be the 2006 finals champion if you brought me that cake..I would make it happen for you, swear! (till I lost the bet and had to stand on the road wearing my sign dressed in thong underwear "Honk if you love a porkchop") Wonder if I would have to go before the zoning board and get a special permit for that? NO COMMENTS PLEASE. If you cant laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at...well everyone else of course.

Ok boring rainy day here, I am sure you can tell. BAck to working dogs tomorrow I pray...I cant take being cooped up in the house.