BC Boards

Where can I get SCUBA gear for a dog?

I took Jackson and Cheyenne to the river today! I couldn't wait to see what he would do. Cheyenne, who has camped with us since day one, I knew would have no prob with the water. Well, Jackson was a bit reluctant to go in. When he saw Cheyenne he decided it might not be so bad. Soon he was splashing through the water, loving it all, chasing his toy. Then it got in a little part that was just over his head. I thought he was gonna drown! He kept trying to walk on the bottom! What a dork! LOL He got out and promptly coughed up half the river! I took like 58 pics! I will post some when I can decide which ones! But all in all, it was a great time! I can't wait to go back. Probly tomorrow! I was really glad to see Cheyenne down there. It is the first time she showed some of her old spark since she got sick! I was just so happy! They were happy! And I had some wore out pups when we got back!

Yeah you know for being a bathtub dog Poppy won't get in the kiddie pool whereas Pepper loves it! She's a water dog for sure!!