BC Boards

New Here, Hi everyone!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and my 6 mo. old BC pup Tucker. I am enjoying reading all the interesting and informative threads. I am hoping to do trials with this pup so any info would be appreciated from everyone. I've had BC's all my life but I am a newbie when it comes to trials. I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures, so I will hopefully get some pics up soon

Thanks,

Betsy

I don't know anything about posting pics on dogster, but I know about posting them here. Where do you have them stored online? Copy the URL and paste it by using the Full reply form and clicking on the Image button (located below the message window, second column, last button down) Paste the URL in the window that pops up there.

welcome!! This is a great and helpful board.

-If you use photobucket, once you upload a picture on their site under the picture will say "URL" "TAG" and "IMG" highlight the "IMG",

-right click where you've highlighted. Select copy.

-Come to the BC board, and right click where you type your message. Select paste and it should enter the code from photobucket.

-It will look something similar to this "[imghttp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f25/smileyzooke/IM000892a-1.jpg[/img]"

-Then select preview post and see if a picture will show :rolleyes:

Yeah!!! Thank you guys for the help in posting! Sorry the pictures are big but here is my little man Tucker! Both pictures are from the local dog park in Davis where he gets to work "stock" aka the other dogs. He sure has a blast but I can't wait for him to get to see a sheep!

Thanks again,

Betsy

2006_1011Tucker0012-1.jpg

2006_1011Tucker0019.jpg

Welcome! He's a cutie.

My Kessie herds some of her non-BC friends too (to the point where I can send her off to "get them" - would that be an outrun? :rolleyes: ). Apart from very few exceptions, only other BCs are worthy of real doggie play in her eyes. But the others still make nice sheep, or at least mediocre ones.

Good to know that yours will get to do the real thing - good luck with the trials !