BC Boards

Been a LONG time - update with pics!

It's probably been over a year since I've visited here, but I came back, and I have updates!

Kit is her same happy, healthy, bouncy self. Nearly three years after adopting her from a shelter, I still wonder how I lucked into such a fabulous first dog. She's crazy enthusiastic about anything and everything I can dream up for us to do. Her drive blows me away. And then there's her smile...

DSCN2318.jpg

We compete in disc during the summer. Here's a pic of us that was published in the local newspaper last summer:

petdays.jpg

We also take weekly agility classes and compete in NADAC trials year-round. We recently earned our novice versatility title, but we're going for novice superiors before moving up. We're getting close to superiors in tunnelers and weavers (of all things!). Here's a video of our first weavers run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuTX3oNIQZs

We will also be starting nosework in January. As with everything else, I suspect she will love this.

Needless to say, after just one, I'm hooked on BC's (or mixes thereof) for life. It'll be many years before I succumb to the impulse to get another (geez, how would I keep up with another Kit?), but when I do, I'll be lucky if I can find one with half the heart she has.

Archived