BC Boards

Breeders

When I was researching for my puppy, I also came across this breeder. With further research into their lines, there appears to be some epilepsy, hip dysplasia, and some reports of poor personalities in some of their lines. I would just avoid them altogether.

When I was researching for my puppy, I also came across this breeder. With further research into their lines, there appears to be some epilepsy, hip dysplasia, and some reports of poor personalities in some of their lines. I would just avoid them altogether

I don't think you should make accusations like this against any breeder without some very concrete evidence. Almost all lines contain these problems (I'm not sure a poor personality is a huge defect in a working dog) to some degree. Your post implies that they sell dogs with these defects even though you don't come right out and say it.

" Skip and I believe 100% that we can produce a quality working dog with color!"

Hmm...define quality please.

"We offer a tremendous selection of Red and White, Black and White, Blue, Red and Lilac Merles for sale."

:lol: WOW. Not breeding for colour or anything, are we?

Archived