BC Boards

Luna made it to Mom's

Mom met Kim at 8:30 she said Kim was very nice and Luna is a doll. Luna has already been swimming and made a photo ad for the furminator.

She is getting long with the other dogs but, currently wants to be left alone. She seems a bit tired after all this commotion.

The real question is after 3 years in a shelter where will she want to spend the night?

I forgot to tell your mom that Luna plunked right down in MY pond when we walked. This is obviously a good part of her past.

I enjoyed meeting your mom and Frodo! Glad to hear their ride back home was uneventful.

Kim

She was so funny we had to hoist her on to the picnic table to groom her really good and she never made a complaint. Not even for her tail to be brushed. If we can find her a special home it will be great.

She tolerated my kids, The other dogs were smelling her all over.

She had 7 dogs running all over when I took Maddie and Dal to swim and not a single complaint from her.

I tease mom alot about Frodo because he's a spoiled guy but, I love him.lol

Sheryl, I am so glad your mom is giving her a chance to find a home, without waiting in a shelter cage. Tell Miss Katie I think she's great! Wish I could take her! I still want a female BC! Skip is the last pup I will get so she would be perfect. However, 4 dogs is about all I can do!

You DO have a nasty streak, doncha? LOL Well, criminy! I don't have the $$$ to pay for her trip down here, and then I would have to get a bigger bed, and there is more food to buy, and oh, heck! Yeah, I could take her..........Well, we'll see what happens up north. If no one takes her closer to Miss Katie, we will talk.

Oh, and Foo, what's one more!? :rolleyes:

Dixie mom might be driving to Fl in Sept so watch what your offering.lol

I'm actually hoping for mom's next door neighbor to take her if her life gets in order. She is currently having to go take care of her elderly father for a week at a time.

She has rescued older dogs a few times in 15 years and loves pep to death.