BC Boards

Missing Wooster Border Collies found -- But

Somewhere out there are still some dirtbags prowling the roads for unattended dogs to snatch up. May they rot in h-ll.

Here's the original post: http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.php?showtopic=26560

Here is what I received from Wanda in yesterday's mail:

Just got an email from Kathleen:

Wanda

We got a lead from the newspaper ad this afternoon that the dogs had been spotted 20+ miles away in a very rural area. We (owners) and several others got together and drove over and started going door to door with flyers. Long story short, we recovered one dog and an hour later recovered the 2nd dog! They were spotted several times in a tan pick up truck and are wondering if they didn’t jump out of the bed of the truck. Incidentally the witness here also said they were picked up in a tan or beige vehicle.

I am thrilled that they are home and safe! The odds of the recovery were low. They both have guardian angels.

Thank you for posting and cross posting this for me.

Kathleen Taylor

So great that they got them back. Now, it's time to do some surveillance, and find that truck with the two miscreants. Losers.

Somewhere out there are still some dirtbags prowling the roads for unattended dogs to snatch up. May they rot in h-ll.

Here's the original post:http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.php?showtopic=26560

Wanda

We got a lead from the newspaper ad this afternoon that the dogs had been spotted 20+ miles away in a very rural area. We (owners) and several others got together and drove over and started going door to door with flyers. Long story short, we recovered one dog and an hour later recovered the 2nd dog! They were spotted several times in a tan pick up truck and are wondering if they didn’t jump out of the bed of the truck. Incidentally the witness here also said they were picked up in a tan or beige vehicle.

I am thrilled that they are home and safe! The odds of the recovery were low. They both have guardian angels.

Kathleen Taylor

Here's the original post: http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.php?showtopic=26560

Wanda

Kathleen Taylor

I am thankful that they were recovered. I hope they catch the jerks who took them.