BC Boards

Is it so hard...

To leash ur dog? LOL -- Evidently my neighbors think so.

Im online, and I hear screaming for like 20 minutes from outside. This dude is yelling and I keep seeing these 3 dogs run back and forth up and down the street/sidewalk. So finally I take Riven out to potty, and this moron is mowing his yard with a push mower, while his 3 dogs run up and down the block. Meanwhile while mowing, he's got this rake in his hand raking as he's walking, and screaming at the top of his lungs at his dogs. Well they all 3 go back in his yard, and out they go and the guy starts screaming again. It was actually pretty comical. This happens over and over like 10 times while he's mowing the little patch of grass he has.

This wasnt even the stupid next door neighbors whos little yappy dog keeps disturbing Riven. Then those neighbors drive up and low and behold out comes that dang yappy dog, and guess what!! lol its not on a leash either.

So, here Riven is the only one out of the 5 dogs outside leashed. And, so I decided to take advantage of the situation, and put her in a down stay. She got up once, and then not again.

Finally this dumb guy across the street stops mowing and walks out into the middle of the street and is screaming at his dogs to come back. He looked at me, and I said "leash (and pointed) it comes in handy". He just got his 3 dogs around his feet and they all went back into his yard. After he chased them back out of the street. :rolleyes::D:D Stupid stupid people.

I just heard a weird scraping noise, and looked out ...now he's got his probably 15ish year old daughter outside raking the sidewalk to get off the grass!!! There is like not even enough grass to use a broom or something. :D I swear, I feel like I live in retardville or something.

Great here we go, he's screaming at those stupid dogs again...

LMAO! Oh wow, that's too funny!

Great here we go, he's screaming at those stupid dogs again...
Sounds like it's the owner who's a few beer short of a six pack :rolleyes: The dogs are probably running around laughing their butts off at him "Haha, look at that loser run! Weeee!" lmao! Wow, that gave me a good laugh :D

LMAO! That is too funny! You must not watch much TV, you got all the entertainment outside! It reminds me of the neighborhood I used to live in. A family four houses down had a big ol dumb lab named Cheyenne. This dog would every once in a while get out and no amount of calling, bribing, or chasing could get this dog back. One day I was outside with my Cheyenne and the 3 kids were out chasing this dog. Why, I'll never know, I told my Cheyenne to go get that dog. Cheyenne gets all excited and starts barking and gets the other Cheyennes attention and she comes over to sniff. While she was busy on Cheyennes back end, I grabbed her collar! After that, every so often there would be a knock at the door and the kids would be there asking if they could borrow my dog to get theirs! Stupid lab never caught on! LOL

LOL Oh dear.... people. I've used one dog to "catch" another before.

Unfortunately the very FEW times Zeeke has gotten loose (NOT on purpose) we're those owners running up and down the street trying to catch our dog. It was so embarassing. He thought it was SO MUCH FUN though. Obviously this is the reason Zeeke is never, ever allowed off-leash.

Those darn leash things. Whoever would have thought they come in handy for keeping your dog where you want it to stay.... :rolleyes: