BC Boards

world's cutest pup?

I've entered Sugarfoot in a World's Cutest Dog contest. The "ankle-biters" are doing all the winning so far, so this is my bid for the bigger dogs. It's a new contest every week - for twelve weeks. (this id week 10)

Here's a link to her picture - vote for Sugarfoot - or enter your dog!

http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.c...A8F890C9329906E

post-10533-1254846573_thumb.jpg

Geonni and I have entered Sugarfoot and Jin in the cutest dog competition.

Sugarfoots entry Week 10

Jin's entry in week 11 Cute Dog Contest. You can vote once a day.

I'm approaching this a bit more aggressively than Geonni so here's what I'll do. If I win the big prize I'll donate to BC-Rescues and to Geonni so he can train Sugarfoot to be an SD. Since Geonni gave me the idea he deserves credit and a reward if I win.

Geonni and I have entered Sugarfoot and Jin in the cutest dog competition.

Sugarfoots entry Week 10

Jin's entry in week 11 Cute Dog Contest. You can vote once a day.

I'm approaching this a bit more aggressively than Geonni so here's what I'll do. If I win the big prize I'll donate to BC-Rescues and to Geonni so he can train Sugarfoot to be an SD. Since Geonni gave me the idea he deserves credit and a reward if I win.

Actually, Geonni's a she... And you can donate "my part" to rescue too. We got this training thing covered. (Unleeeessssssss you wanna help with sheepdog training. :rolleyes: heh heh)

Jin's doing well... An' so cute! Awwwww Good Luck!

post-10533-1255565445_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have no shame. I entered Lilly a few days ago. Right after DR put his voting link up. I didn't want to steal his or Sugarfoots show so I wasn't going to mention it.

So you can vote for Lilly too! I"m not that good at pasting the link so just look up Lilly for this weeks dogs. She is quite the doll! I'm looking to find Sam a way to his new owner if she can get him out to TN if we win. She needs him baaadddd.

eta:

Here's her link if it works

Lilly

Ok so I have no shame. I entered Lilly a few days ago. Right after DR put his voting link up. I didn't want to steal his or Sugarfoots show so I wasn't going to mention it.

So you can vote for Lilly too! I"m not that good at pasting the link so just look up Lilly for this weeks dogs. She is quite the doll! I'm looking to find Sam a way to his new owner if she can get him out to TN if we win. She needs him baaadddd.

eta:

Here's her link if it works

Lilly

What a cutie... Unfortunately I think the ankle-biters will win the day. Don't see how they could choose them over Lilly, Jin or Sugarfoot - but that's life! :rolleyes:

You're right. Next time we find a contest let's enter as a team and garner votes that way then split the prize if we win.

Geonnies' a girl. Oh my, who knew? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I think the ankle-biters will win the day.

Lil could now be an ankle biter if you wore your ankles on the top of your head.

We should have done one dog per week and hit it hard.

Alas...we never win anything so I'm not holding my breath but I"ll still vote for SF and Jin...which is one of the cutest puppy shots I've seen well....since Lilly giving her hi-5!

Todays the last day in the Cutest Dog Competition. You can vote for as many dogs as you want once an hour. Voting for Jin, Lil and Sugarfoot.

Please join us is in our quest for the vote.