BC Boards

Finally!!

Gosh, seems like it was only yesterday that I adopted Seek. It's been eight months since Seek and I started agility. I am really proud of my girl! It's been a long time coming, but we finally got some pictures taken of our wednesday practice. Thanks for taking the pics Jeff.

Intensity: HIGH!

DSC_0110.jpg

No creeping Seek :rolleyes:

DSC_0051-2.jpg

Ok, let's go

DSC_0116.jpg

wrap Seek!

DSC_0129.jpg

Zoom zoom

DSC_0088.jpg

They call her the heat "seek"ing missile (I love her eyes in these pics)

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

The table is so boring mom, can we please hurry this up!! (Looks like she's going to bite me)

DSC_0092.jpg

Cute puppy time

DSC_0075-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

She looks great out there!

Thanks! She is 15 months old, so we will be trialing soon soon, less than 3 months to go! :rolleyes:

Nice pics! :rolleyes:

Thanks! It's really neat to have pics of what we look like out on the course. I got to see a lot of my mistakes as a handler. I learned that when I am yelling "touch" while she's on the dog walk, she looks back at me. So now I have to figure out the exact time to say touch, or not say it and see if she just does it. She knows her job, so she may stop at the end for a touch...

Those are great Sixx - - I like the first one of her boring 2 holes in your back!!! That is " Soooo Seek "- - -

Wait til we have a video of you running a course - - then you can REALLY see late cues etc - - hey trust me

we have all been there - - and still am ~~~~~~ :rolleyes:

As far as her touch goes - - try with no verbal and see what happens - - I don't say it to mine unless they get lax and need

the reminder - - as long as she knows her job which she seems to it is worth a try - - anything to keep her listening to you

and watching you for body movement cues - and not so much keyed in on you as she runs - -

enjoyed the pics - -

Your dog radiate an enthusiasm for life - makes me smile just looking at the pictures of her. She is a perfect example of living in the moment and enjoying it to the hilt. Congratulations.

Wow, that is such a nice comment. I read it aloud to Seek, in which she tilted her head a bunch. :rolleyes: It is so true though, she is a very happy dog, it shows. (just a bit spoiled :D ) I got all warm and fuzzy when I first saw the pics. That's my best pal in the world.