BC Boards

Giving your dog a little payback

Well all of Bailey's soft squeaky toys have been destroyed, but we rescued the squeakers before they got eaten and we ended up with a BC that squeaks everytime he opens his mouth :rolleyes: . We still have the squeakers so too wind him up, we hide them and squeak away. It drives him nuts trying to find them. He'll pin point where the noise is coming from and then bark at it lots and lots.... heres a video clip I just took - its not brilliant but you'll see what I mean (turn the volume down )

Bailey video

Ok, he's now barking and growling at the squeaky and himself that must be trapped in the computer speaker :D:D

Oh and theres the oh-so-popular pretend to throw something when you havent really and then laugh at them as they search for this invisible object :D

Growing up we had a carin terrier peekapoo mix or a mutt whichever you prefer lol. She would run into a field bouncing up and down and barking if we told her we saw a rabbit. The thought of her bouncing still makes me laugh 25 years later.

Snori appreciate that time. Your post nearly made me cry my dog had just turned 12 when he developed a tumor in his mouth I noticed a large tumor on mom's old boy the other day but, it doesnt hurt him so were watching it. (per the vet)

Oh, what an evil bunch you lot are! :rolleyes:

Love the Bailey video - I've only been able to watch it with the sound off so far, and I had to look at his ear tips all the time, they're so funny (the way they move!)! His expression is exactly the same as Kessie's would be in that situation.

Another method to drive Kessie crazy:

Ever since the day I took those pictures of her jumping for snowballs, she thinks the camera beeping means a snowball must be coming. Now I can drive her nuts just by taking pictures of anything . The downside is that it's become a lot harder to take pictures WITHOUT her in them, as she often positions herself in front of the lens, looking furious, after a few "beep"s.

lol love the video! I played it for my doggies to see their reaction. Happy knew darn well it was just the computer, and ignored it, Misty knew it was the computer, but gee that sound was interesting lol she looked at the computer, cocked her head, wanderd to the otherside of the computer, looked, walked back to the first side stopped, cocked her head and walked away lol