BC Boards

BAYER OFFERING $20 VOUCHER

esox

They are giving away 1,000 a day. I got there right on the hour mark and was able to get one. They only give away 80+ an hour. You have to take your pet to the vet before 31 May 09 for preventative care. Flea and tick prevention, heartworm prevention, dental, shots, or well care visit. You and the vet fill out the voucher and you should get a rebate.

Thought some might be interested.

Here's the link:

http://www.gettothevet.com/index.html

Esox

Thanks for that link Esox. I'm sure alot of people will want to take advantage :rolleyes: of it. No good to us Canucks tho'.

Ailsa

P.S. $20 wouldn't go very far at my vet's! :D But I know every little bit counts these days.

I managed to get one but you need to download some coupon printer software to print it and can't save the pdf so I didn't do it.

It seems pretty easy to get one if you pre-fill out the form, and then just keep hitting "submit" on the hour until it accepts it.

I had to download the software to print the coupon and after printing removed the download. Figured we could use ours towards Alex's rabies, due in May, or for a couple months heartworm preventative for Alex or Elwood.

Esox

Thanks for the link! I take my two in next month for all the annual stuff.

I got through and was able to print one this morning. Installing the coupon printer driver was a bit of a pain (I'm still on dial-up and it took a little while to download) but for $20 it was well worth the effort.