• snuggling with you
    • fetch
    • swimming
    • sleeping
    • eating
    • playing with other dogs
    • learning new things
    • going on walks

Cole lives for working sheep. Nothing else matters if he a chance to work.

Moss, who is no longer allowed near sheep (he has lamb chops on his mind) absolutely loves going for walks, especially where he be off lead and explore as you go.

I would have expected "snuggling with you" to be at the top of the list for a poll about Llhasas or Pappillons or whatever, and "sleeping" on a Lab list (no offense meant),

A

Don't be silly - you couldn't post a poll on the favorite activity of Lhasas, because there'd only be one choice: furthering their nefarious plot to gain world domination. :rolleyes:

Gemmyforever

Don't worry, no big deal- truly- this is. a. board., not the united border collie nations meeting. While I agree with the general sentiment about polls being a bit superfluous, I neither take their existence personally, nor do I find them to contribute to the dumbing down of the BC. They are just polls, which, now you know most people don't like. :D I myself have been guilty of some pretty, what's the word, fluffy posts. :rolleyes: I work hard to only allow one of those per month... It is hard. I may need a therapist to totally wash that stuff out of my brain....

Gemmyforever

Don't worry, no big deal- truly- this is. a. board., not the united border collie nations meeting. While I agree with the general sentiment about polls being a bit superfluous, I neither take their existence personally, nor do I find them to contribute to the dumbing down of the BC. They are just polls, which, now you know most people don't like. :D I myself have been guilty of some pretty, what's the word, fluffy posts. :rolleyes: I work hard to only allow one of those per month... It is hard. I may need a therapist to totally wash that stuff out of my brain....

Maybe we should have a poll to see who hates polles :D

Is there anything else but fetch in life for Popcorn and Pepper? Heck no! They ignore both food and love for it. Fetch is their obsession so we make sure they get some in everyday! :rolleyes:

You know what's funny about this thread? According to the data, our bunch of sheepdogs are probably as good of retrievers as other dogs bred to do it :D

Shhh, dont tell my best buds Lab I said that either :rolleyes: