BC Boards

Really pretty female?

Whenever Mom takes Penny anywhere it seems Male dogs love her. They lick her face and basically coo at her. Our trainers Smooth coat collie even broke out of his crate to kiss her.

She's been fixed since Dec so that doesn't explain it. Any ideas? is she a real girly girl? Is she a tease?lol

I keep watching her trying to tell what the attraction is.

021_222.jpg

I hope this works she's my avitar as I love the flowers behind her. Mom was trying to adopt out Matt at Sheepy hollow and she could have given Penny away 100 times. Everyone kept saying well what about that dog ? lol

I hate to think that her attraction is it's obvious she's had pups in the past. The you've been around the block a few times haven't you.lol

When it comes to dogs, who knows what is considered attraction! LOL Cheyenne, even though not fixed till recently, would never let a male dog within 2ft of her, even when in heat. Except this lil chihuahua that lived down the street. Ugly lil thing too! So who knows? Maybe she has an abundance of phermones that spaying couldn't get rid of? :rolleyes: