BC Boards

tikki's story

ello! i fort it was about time my mum showed yoo all my feet, as now it looks like i will get better (she's daft an worries alot, then worries that she'll tempt fate if she thinks it will all be ok)

any hoo, i feel lots better now the nice american lady has been talking to my mum and telling her what remedies to give me. i is going to put sum photo's on now, but i must warn yoo not to look if yoo is skweemish or is eating yur dinner. my feets wernt very pretty for a little while!

this is my feets after the vet told me i had hepatocutaneous syndrome an told my mum i wuz very poorly an they couldnt make me better. my feet urt lots and i was not a happy bunny.

tikkispaws001.jpg

tikkispaws005.jpg

tikkispaws004.jpg

well that wasnt good enough fur me an my mum, so we got in touch wiv a lady in america whos is trained in classical homeopathy, we could have gone to sumone ere but none of them is trained classically and we felt this was our only shot.....

this is my feet after 1 week of my medicine, i only had 3 doses in this first week and look!!!

tikkispaws1weekin002.jpg

tikkispaws1weekin005.jpg

still not very pretty, but feeling much better, and i felt like going out for walkies an everyfing.

its taken a long time, and i is still not right, but my vet is gobsmacked an has told my mummy to keep doing what we are doing as she cannot believe it!!!

all this has been from a few diferent remedies, one at a time from september till now.

this is my feets after christmas, when she get sum more batteries i will make her take sum more of my feet to show you all how i is doing!

after2weekssil002.jpg

after2weekssil017.jpg

look mummy, i gots new feet!!! hurrah!!!

any way that is my story to tell you that even when everyfing is looking like poo, where there is life there is hope! technicly i is not sposed to still be ere, but we pretented no one told us and carried on anyway, even when sum people said my mummy was being silly cos if the vet says they cant do any fing and stuff, but my mummy said perhaps the vets cant do anyfing, but sumone else might be able to and we's got to try avent we?look at me now eh?

any ways i got to go cos she cant find her laptop and i gotta clean the dribble off before she catches me :rolleyes:

lots of love

tikki

ooh ps mummy said if i must nick er laptop can i at least ask peoples not to look at the mess in our house

Congrats, Tikki! That looks a whole lot better already!

Whoever gave your mum the piece of advice that made it happen should be proud of themselves

WOW Donna! Who is helping you with the homeopathy? (if you don't mind sharing the info) We emailed before under the Border Cat gallery...my cat's seeing a homeopath as well. She's just awesome. I see improvement as well in that my cat isn't getting worse.

You guys have made so much progress i love it!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

KIm

Tikki, I'm glad you gots new feets! I hope you continue to heal fast.

Bless your heart Donna, that's got to be just as painful for you to see his feet in that shape and know it hurts.

BTW what exactly is hepatocutaneous syndrome?? If you don't mind explaining it!

Oh Tikki! You poor baby! I'm so glad that something is helping.

I had a GSD pup named Taz years back who had all sorts of health problems. I put her down at 10 months. Her feet (among other things) looked horrible like that (for different reasons) and it just broke my heart in two.

Donna, bless your heart. I know how painful it is to see your baby suffer and not know how to help. Let's hope there is continued improvement.

Oh, and that last picture is priceless!!

hi kj, sorry it tookso long to get back to you, but i thought i best ask my homeopath first before i give out her details!

her name is magda aguila, and if you or anyone else would like her email addy, please feel free to pm me!

and thanks for all the kind words for me and tikki from everyone, they are very much appreciated!