BC Boards

Buddy made it to Pa

He finally arrived at his destination at 3 am. He greeted my mom with kisses and when he arrived at the house the dogs took him for the grand tour including the lake so all went for a middle of the night wade.

Currently everyone there is sleeping in so I will post pics later. Sounds like he will fit right in.lol

Sheryl, I just got off the phone with yer mom! Buddy sounds like he is doing great! She said he jumped on the bed to give hubby kisses, then when he left for work while Buddy was in the yard, he growed and snarled at him! LOL Your poor mom! All those wet dogs at 3 am! I am so glad he just fit right in! Don't forget pics!

P.S. I sent Buddy with a leather lead. I forgot to ask if he gave it to her with Buddy. Can you check? Thanks!

She said he jumped on the bed to give hubby kisses, then when he left for work while Buddy was in the yard, he growed and snarled at him! LOL Your poor mom!

That would only be a shut the Hell up you stupid mutt moment. He would keep right on going.lol

As for the wet that's an everyday occurrence my kids favorite game with her JR is get the hose.