BC Boards

Freckles chased intruder off the ranch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LJS1993

Guest LJS1993

I guess some clown was poking around the ranch and Freckles chased him right over a fence. :D I guess BC's are good security dogs after all. I can only imagine the look on the guy's face as Frek was pursuing him. I can only imagine the size of her eye's as he was running. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised she chased him away. Good girl! :rolleyes: Your lucky, Black Jack would just run after him trying to say hi and play. He gets mad at me when he can't go say hi to the UPS guy when he comes.

Guest LJS1993
I'm surprised she chased him away. Good girl! :rolleyes: Your lucky, Black Jack would just run after him trying to say hi and play. He gets mad at me when he can't go say hi to the UPS guy when he comes.

I didn't see it for myself. However, according to Freckleslalamom she saw the guy poking around, growled and took off after him. I guess he had some good distance on her, fell down, and barely made it over a fence for his escape. She said Freckles' hackles were up and she was really mad.

Guest Freckles LaLa Mom

yup it wasnt the, 'Hi!! Who are you??!!' look it was the I'm going to eat you and feed your bones to my puppy growl. She's such a good dog. I'm not sure if I'm letting her back there anymore, dont know if that guy will leave poison or something

Guest LJS1993
yup it wasnt the, 'Hi!! Who are you??!!' look it was the I'm going to eat you and feed your bones to my puppy growl. She's such a good dog. I'm not sure if I'm letting her back there anymore, dont know if that guy will leave poison or something

Nah, it will be fine. Just have to watch out.

I have thought about that with our neighbors too, but I just watch for anything weird.

Guest LJS1993
I have thought about that with our neighbors too, but I just watch for anything weird.

Yes, we will just have to remain vigilant about what and who is back on our ranch. What's the point of having a spread if you can't have fun on it? If I catch this guy he is getting a little lesson on the no tresspasing rule. :rolleyes:

Ha ha ha, that made me think of that sign. Tresspassers will be shot, surviors will be shot again :D Kind of the rule in Wyoming though :rolleyes:

Guest LJS1993
Ha ha ha, that made me think of that sign. Tresspassers will be shot, surviors will be shot again :D Kind of the rule in Wyoming though :rolleyes:

Those sound like my kind of rules. The main issue is my Grandparents need to really update our security measures in accordance with our new neighbors. Basically we are being surrounded by tract housing which has brought in a seedy element. We at the least need to install motion lights at various locations on the ranch.