BC Boards

Does your BC make you chuckle?

My Border Collie, Bandit, has given me so many chuckles in the year and a half that I've had him. I think I will start writing them down in the future. Today I took him to the dog park. David, My eighten year old nephew, who is visiting, came along with us. David chased Bandit around the dog park for a good while. Then David and I started throwing a foot ball. I stoped for a moment to see Bandit backing his butt up to the edge of a kiddie pool. I yelled no! but it was too late. Bandit pooped in the pool. Guess the toilet at home was too tall for him! I swear he had a sheepish smile on his face!

Lance :rolleyes:

post-5520-1188436354_thumb.jpg

post-5520-1188436409_thumb.jpg

What is it with them? Both of our dogs do that too. Sage loves to poop on stuff that's as high as her or ever higher, and Black Jack like to poop on bushes that are higher than him too. I don't understand it :rolleyes: Silly dogs I guess.

I thought we'd have a lazy day, yesterday, since it was raining so hard...normally I'm as embarrassingly poop-aware as the rest of you, but yesterday I forgot that Kyla hadn't pooped in the morning. So she had to find herself a spot in the house, a nice hidden place where she normally doesn't spend any time. She picked the large and completely intertwined pile of computer-related cables right under this desk!

Respect to her. I had a lot of quality time down there with a camping lamp, cleaning tissues, and, you know, the frigging cables!

When I adopted Thunder and Flash last year they were still recovering from a bout of coccidia so their poops were still a bit runny. While not yet housebroken they would hide behind the couch, or a couple of times crawl under the bed and up behind the headboard to go. The worst though was when one of them went right on top of the heat vent and being runny it schlooped right on down through the vent. :rolleyes: That was not a fun one to clean up. I have been so glad that Rain and Storm have had nice normal firm stools when I've had to clean up their accidents. Rain did something odd though last week. They like to follow me into the bathroom and sometimes climb into the tub to lick at drips and the drain. That day she decided that the tub was a great place to go pee. At least clean up was easy, but now I just need to teach her to use the toilet instead of the tub. She had the right room but wrong fixture.