BC Boards

Lucy and Missy's HV

Well, DH and I took the girls up to do the HV. Her hubby is just as nice as she is! They have a beautiful new house with REAL grass! LOL The girls couldn't get enough of laying in it! Hubby seems to have more dog sense than she does, but you can tell she is willing to learn! They asked if I thought the girls could maybe spend the night, and I had been thinking the same thing. Just to let them get some alone time with them. So, the girls are on a sleep over tonight. Poor things were still standing at the door(it's glass)when we drove away. I miss them already. But their vet checked out with flying colors. They live in a new subdivision but the houses are spaced quite a bit apart, and their back yard literally borders on some woods with a stream! The girls will be in heaven! So, depending on how it goes tonight, it looks like they may have a forever home. They said all the right things to all the questions, and asked plenty their self. Still not ready to quite believe it yet. Will know more tomorrow when I call.

Except for the bedrooms, they have hardwood floors and they were already discussing about putting some runners on the stairs to make it easier for Lucy. I wish all the best for the girls. But, I want them to have the best.

That's awesome Linda!! I sure hope they have a good night. I know it will be hard to let them go after going through so much with them. It would be hard for me to do that. But your doing the right thing. Tell me how the sleep over goes. By the way it sounds they found a great home.

Oh

The first night is going to be rough on both the girls and the new prospective owners. I'd give them a few nights or more. One over night visit might be a tough one. They might not "settle" real well, being so attached to you. I hope all goes well. Keep us informed.

Yay! I'm glad everything checked out and that things are going so smoothly!

I'm going to be where you are in about a week - Maxx's mom is going on vacation and then she'll pick him up when she gets back. That's going to be a tough day; I know she'll be a good home, but there's always that worry that things won't go as hoped.