BC Boards

Aint that the truth

It's one of those unalienable truths: no matter how many times you have reliably let the dog off-leash into the front yard to take a quick pee, the one time she will decide to wander off into the side yard (which is completely safe and still our yard, just out of sight where she isn't supposed to go without me) will be at 6am when you're sick, wearing nothing but a robe clutched precariously around your naked body. Brat.

(To note: she wandered over there, peed, then came running back all happy-like. She just likes to follow her nose.)

Originally posted by Kitch:

At least she didn't suddenly feel brave enough to explore the whole neighborhood! :rolleyes:

Hehehe, that's the good thing about having a paranoid, shy dog like Zoe... she's terrified of leaving the property. :D And if she HAD decided to try to traipse off, sore throat or no, I would have found my Mommy Voice very very quickly. :D (She does not like the Mommy Voice, she listens very very well when it comes out!)

She always acts so innocent about it too. "What? You were calling? GOSH mom, I just totally didn't hear you!" SNEAKY brat.