BC Boards

New Siggy Pic

I have just worked out how to add a siggy pic, not much i know but for me it's a YAY, did it on my own, no hubby help. heehee :D Might not keep it, might have a go at something different down the line but i am pleased i can now do something new. :rolleyes:

This is just to see what it look's like. :D

No I like it. It's not that big. It didn't slow me down any (I'm on dial up :rolleyes:) That's a good picture too.

You know what I'd like? If people put THEIR faces under their user names. That way I might be able to start connecting the people I am talking to with the people I am seeing occasionally at trials.

I am going to go dig up a pic of me so I can put my money where my mouth is. :rolleyes:

You know what I'd like? If people put THEIR faces under their user names. That way I might be able to start connecting the people I am talking to with the people I am seeing occasionally at trials.

I am going to go dig up a pic of me so I can put my money where my mouth is. :D

That would be cool :D Not sure anyone would wanna see my ugly mug that close up though, i think my personal photo is enough for that.lol :D Think i might change that now though that i am getting a bit more adventurous on here.haha :rolleyes:

Well, what the hell, then? I don't know, when I first logged on this morning, her picture was huge. Like take up half my screen huge. Really, I'm not crazy! :rolleyes: And then later, it was fine.

I wasn't drinking last night, honest.

I am going to go dig up a pic of me so I can put my money where my mouth is. :D

Hey, just re-read this i thought you meant siggy photo and the names near that. :rolleyes:

Good idea for the Avatar though, i shall perhaps never get the chance to meet in person anyone on here but it would be nice to see who you are chatting with. :D

Hi again guys,

Just thought i would bring this back up as i have been playing again. I have now found Thumbnail size on the photobucket. So i have reduced her photo, i think it looks better like that. :D I still would have preferred something in between but this will do for now.

Thanks again to you all for answering me before, it did look ok but i am happier with it now. :D I think it was that as it is a face shot it seemed to leap out at you before. lol :rolleyes:

I like both really. I like the bigger one because I can see it better, but I like that one because it seems to fit the siggy part better. Either way is fine with me.

I have been trying to get my pic up for my profile but I can't seem to get it loaded. I spent almost an hour a few nights ago waiting for it to load :rolleyes:

I like both really. I like the bigger one because I can see it better, but I like that one because it seems to fit the siggy part better. Either way is fine with me.

I have been trying to get my pic up for my profile but I can't seem to get it loaded. I spent almost an hour a few nights ago waiting for it to load :rolleyes:

Thanks AJ :D

Yeah that would be good if you could put one on, my hubby did mine so can't help you there, but i want to change it now as it's not very clear so i shall be trying to load a different one this week :D Need to try and hunt a pic out now for that.lol