BC Boards

Could This be Flora's relative?

I was "strolling" through the dog profiles on Dogster just a minute ago looking at dogs in Newfoundland. There are only about 150 or so on Dogster from the entire Island.

Anyway, I came across a dog that is in our town(which is quite small) and she reminds me alot of Flora.

What do you think? Could Saffron Sky be a relative of Flora's?

Florahead.jpg

488342_1172635798.jpg

Not that it's of any great importance or anything, I'm just really curious since I have no clue what mix she is. :rolleyes:

And look what else I found :D

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/256226

Arg, I now she came from this darn town! I'm gonna start knocking on doors soon :rolleyes:

Oh, also, when I say relative I mean like . . . even distant cousin twice removed or something :D

Thanks for the links SA! Those dogs really do look like her! Although now i"m a little nervous because people have been telling me she looks Beagle/Husky and apparently that's a bad thing! :rolleyes: I'm getting scared! LOL!

Thanks for the links SA! Those dogs really do look like her! Although now i"m a little nervous because people have been telling me she looks Beagle/Husky and apparently that's a bad thing! :rolleyes: I'm getting scared! LOL!

People see blue eyes and the only things they think is husky, but I wouldn't think so.