BC Boards

Videos

I had an idea. Maybe some of us who have young dogs/pups, can post videos of us working with them by way of constrast to the vast bulk of GSDs/Beardies/Corgis/Aussies/Poodles/Pugs/Boston Terriers on display currently.

When I'm over this flu I don't mind personally putting my money where my mouth is. I don't mind comments - I'll even do them for you, ahead of time: "Look how slow she is! If she'd get out of the way and let her dog work . . .! Those wishy washy corrections are driving me nuts!" :rolleyes:

I just put a teeny tiny little bit of video on photobucket - my first attempt at online video. It's very old, of Belle as a youngster and she's almost 14 now. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it's short but it shows a nice job of her balancing sheep on her own and tucking one in.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v188/sho...rrent=Belle.flv

I think it'd be idea to post any videos of any working dogs, young or old and all levels or training.

Lets just make sure we post in their little notes that they are "working bred" Border Collies, not to be confused with "conformation bred" Border Collies. :rolleyes:

Katelynn

thats a great idea! it was hard for me to get a "good idea" of what a border collie was before i adopted clover. If you guys are going to post these videos could you please make the "target audience" as prospective or beginning bc owners?

perhaps several of these videos can serve as an "introduction to the border collie"

(moss i really enjoyed your vid)