BC Boards

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO, BLACKACRE

Helllllloooooo Princess, I have all the issues of showdog moms and dads taped for your viewing pleasure...The dogs and I miss you, the fence will be up by next Friday so I can offer many prepackaged meals and hours of dog working fun for your pleasure..when is the sequel eh? Kerthunk! Just finished off the "COOLERS" you left and have a nifty new dog (bitch) to play with. You gotta see her! (Her name is Gin, were we destined to be together by the gods or what??)(Her nickname is now Slow Gin Fizz) Anyway, just thought I would write and tell ya that I am getting tired of waiting on you and Terry.

I think Andrea is tied up with her sheepcamp, I forgot...You all dont want to stay the night Sat and play this sunday do you? Christine is coming over... And I wonder if he will freak out if I make him wait three months for the check covering the 7000 feet of fencing Like he made me wait for the fence? It is all up from my driveway to halfway along the backside by the pond already... There was a sprinkle so they arent back today, but we are hopeful for their return Monday!

Well, you'll all be jealous when my dogs make all the panels at Sam's again because I'll be there for the FOURTH time! :rolleyes: I'm just lucky that Sam keeps inviting me. Must have been that lasagna?

Bess is still groggy from the anesthesia after getting her hips checked. All looks great though! Clean hips and DNA normal for CEA! Couldn't ask for better news. Look out for those Rook x Bess babies in the Nursery Finals in 2006!! :D

Oh now come on, what is a little electric fence wire run between the panels... If you were REALLY GOOD you could squeeze the sheep thru the gaps! Heheheh wouldnt that be kinda funny to do to someone? Dont tell em and run the wire back and forth between the panels...Kind of an ugly practical joke..wonder if we can ever get Charlie to the east coast to train?

Originally posted by tucknjill:

Well now just a second. Lets just quantify *anything* shall we????! Course now, if its poundcake, maybe you are closer to right than you think!

Actually, I meant to say that you will do anything for food that YOU don't have to prepare!