BC Boards

Congrats Renee!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RENEEEEEEEEEEEEE, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARK (does this mean I can call you the greusome twosome now???)...Got your phone call and Marks email..if you talk to Dick tell him yes, I want him back please. Will talk to you about the rest on the phone...will be in about 8.

Honestly, Renee, in my humble opinion I don't think it was just a good day for the hound dogs, if you'll excuse my correcting you. I was really impressed with the way you and Mark handled your dogs, weekend before last. Congrats, that was a tough field! I'm glad to have finally met both of you, so now I can make a point to watch both of you work and maybe learn something. No pressure. :rolleyes:

Well, Rebecca you just have to understand why I call my dogs hound dogs. You've seen them. Slick coated tri's with airplance ears, Starr also has quite the honker of a nose. Don't get me wrong. I think they're gorgeous, just not in the traditional way! I actually prefer this look to the big fluffy coat. Certainly didn't mean to imply they worked like hounds...although...you should have seen Starr when she first watched a dog work sheep and got excited about it! She was in the back seat of a car with the windows rolled partly down. All of a sudden she started howling and making other "houndy" type noises. She had never shown interst in sheep before that day. It's amazing how quickly that can change with young dogs.

Renee