BC Boards

Christmas idea (update)

Ok, I have a Christmas idea for shelters. You know how people put papers up on trees for kids that wouldn't get gifts if people didn't give them one? Well why not do that for the shelter in your home town? Put dogs, and cats names up on trees in a few stores and have people buy like a bone, or a toy for them. And it would help people get to know what dogs are at the shelter. It would help a lot of dogs, and cats. Just an idea. What do you guys think?

Yeah. I think I'll talk to the shelter here in town and see what they think. Then I'll talk to some stores here in town and see if I can put some up. I think it would be a fun way of helping out.

• 3 weeks later...

Well so far I have a tree almost up for the shelter here in town, and I'm working on one for Casper. The one in Casper will be a little harder because they're city run so I have to get everything out on paper and have a meeting with the city people.

The one here in town should be up in a few weeks (if the store comes through with their promise) I can't wait to see it up.

I have already been offered a job! :rolleyes:

Well the lady on the shelter board thought my idea was so good she took it! She already put a tree up here in town. Just like my idea too. I couldn't believe it. So I guess I'll just be doing the one in Casper.

I was looking forward to helping so much. It's hard when you have a great idea and someone takes it right from you. She knew I was working on getting a store to put it in. I did all the leg work. Well I guess atleast the dogs will get something. Oh well.

Ok, well I decited to put it up after all. Since I just want to get stuff for the dogs. So I should have everything up by the 30th. I can't wait to put the tree up!

After so much work it will be cool to see it up :rolleyes:

(I already took Black Jack's picture from the pile, so he'll be gettin something from me :D )

Finally the tree is up! It took a lot of work but I got it put up. It's really cool. I even got in the paper. They came by and took a picture of me by it. I'm really gald it's up though.

The store said that we can have an adoption day if we want too later :rolleyes:

I'll have to look. It only comes out once a week, and I have never looked for a web-site but I'll check it out.