BC Boards

Is anyone else having trouble posting on the thread I started about shedding ?

I am struggling vainly to post this answer after Kerrigan's latest reply , and some *fatal error* stuff pops up saying you can't do that ...

I posted on the 'where does your bc sleep' thread just to check and it worked :confused:

confused in limbo !

i sometimes get that too, but it's never happened on any of the threads I had started. Maybe it's certain words/combinations that trip the silly thing up?

No problems replying, but for a couple weeks now it says I'm not logged in when I come to the boards. If I click on any section or thread then it will show me as logged in. If I leave the site then come back a minute later it will show me as logged out again.

I think we have bugs here.

I've had a few of my posts disappear too, come to think of it.

re: the shedding news... so I want to check if the reply I wanted to post on the other thread will come out here ...we need more magic in this world :rolleyes:

I just tried , cut and paste right here where I'm typing and it refused !!!

Am I being banned ?

No, you are not being banned.

By any chance, does your post contain a C adjacent to a D, with spaces before and after? Strange as it sounds, there IS a bug in the software that will not take a message with that two-letter combo in it. (I can't state it more directly here, or this message couldn't be posted either.) If that's the problem, try changing it to "compact disc," "companion dog," "certificate of deposit" or whatever is appropriate, and voila!

If that's not it, send the post to me at eileen@bordercollie.org and I'll try to troubleshoot for you.

I'll try just that ...don't think the post needs such undeserved publicity , I was just having fun in between serious stuff , but then it got my attention and I became quite obsessed can you believe it I tried all sorts of combinations , turned it in my head and got really stubborn and mulish about it you know like some dogs ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Eileen Stein:

By any chance, does your post contain a capital C adjacent to a capital D, with spaces before and after? Strange as it sounds, there IS a bug in the software that will not take a message with that two-letter combo in it.

LOL! And here I was wondering why I often couldn't post when music was the topic...I suspected something like this, but it sure seemed strange!

So I changed the player of errrrmmm ...

*trying to fool the machine*

what is the other word for the discs you put in a player to listen to music ?

Don't want you guys to think we Belgians are still listening to tapes :rolleyes: here goes !!!

Haha!! well the hoover has expired after a long and painful agony , as for her bed there is NOT ONE hair on that red blanket :confused: it doesn't seem to stick the the material ...

they're on my toothbrush , in the *tape* player , in the fruit salad I just made , in bottled water , in the kids' lunch boxes , stuck on the bathroom soap or up her own nose making her own hairy self sneeze , sometimes I pick at my own hair thinking I'm going white and it's hers :D