BC Boards

O/T Rebecca PLEASE contact me!

It was.... and it was my fault.

She'll be here tomorrow afternoon.

I'll have her e-mail you from here if you need to get with her before she gets home tomorrow night.

I took on getting this dog started but just found out I have to go under the knife in two weeks-- so she ran down to get her so I could get two weeks in on her before I had to quit.

Hopefully Becca can handle her by then :rolleyes:

I am so sorry about your up coming surgery! Hope it all goes well for you.

As far as all this Liberty run goes, I guess I was just letting my feelings hang on my sleeve. I had wanted to help get her to you and was willing to do what was needed. I felt kinda snubbed that if it were neccesary to get her today, I could have at least been asked. Or something.

So, I guess the really important thing is that the little girl will be on her way to a happy and fulfilling life. Thanks to you and Rebecca.

Hope she does good when you get her! Keep us posted on her progress. And I wish you a speedy recovery. Linda

Karen, is this the surgery you knew was coming but have been putting off? Regardless, I hope it goes well for you and that you are back to work soon!

Remember those plants you gave me? They are doing VERY well, spreading, and even have small purple flower stalks on them right now. I'd like to divide them and spread them out. What's the best way to do that? I still have no idea what they are called. I should take a picture and ask Lisa our resident Hortie.

Originally posted by SoloRiver:

I have some interesting tasks for you. Help me get more Border Collies for our study!

Ahem, she thinks with embarrassment, maybe I should get off my a$$ and send Melanie those darn swabs.... (With the number of dogs I have, that would increase your numbers dramatically!).

Why don't you get a grant to fly to Kentucky for the Bluegrass and collect samples there? :rolleyes:

J.

nope this is a new one

Ended up in the ER one night-- scheduled for surgery the next day :rolleyes: They would have done it right away except they needed to dope me with handfuls of pills for a couple of weeks--to settle things down before they went to cutting.

I'm still putting off the back surgery --- though this year would probably be the year to do it sice I am sure I'll top my deductable after this one:)

I sure do sound like a walking disaster lately........