BC Boards

Free Books on Border Collies & Livestock

Well, Liz beat me to it - I'd have loved the Arthur Allen book and the Tony Iley book, and Do Border Collies dream of Sheep. I'd gladly settle for the Arthur Allen...

I tried to send a message with my address and an offer to pay postage, but I guess your inbox is flooded.

I'm sorry things did not work out as you had hoped. That's a bummer.

Well, that was quick...

Anybody interested in what's left, be sure to let me know. There's gotta be some Gypsy Cob freaks out there...

Thanks for the "heads up(s)" about the message box. I cleared it.

I'd be interested in the braiding book! And I have a friend who likes the Gypsy horses. How many magazines do you have?

~ Gloria

Send me your address and the braiding book is yours. There's 13 Gypsy horse magazines, but they aren't very thick. I'd say all of them about 1 1/2" thick, regular magazine size. Color, glossy paper.

Im interested in the border collie books. I could use the research!

Border Collie books all packed for shipping already. Sorry. Unless you want the Nationals program. It's very nice. Free for nothing!

OK, everybody's stuff went out at 10:00 AM, media mail. The postal clerk said 7 to 10 days. Enjoy!

Thanks everybody for taking these books. I feel like they are going to places where they might actually get some use! It's all good.

My books and magazines arrived yesterday! :D Thank you so much!

I'm delighted to have the Bruce Grant braiding book and my friend was very happy to have all the Gypsy horse magazines and stuff. She's stuck home with a brand new litter of puppies and a first-time mama who had to have a c-section, so the reading material is very welcome! ;)

~ Gloria