BC Boards

good online video of international shed?

Eileen Stein

Does anyone know of an online video (YouTube, Vimeo) showing an international shed that gives a good illustration of the task -- how it looks and how it's done? I know that Tom Wilson & Sly's international shed at Soldier Hollow in 2009 is online, and while it's pretty impossible to find fault with that shed, it was accomplished so quickly that it doesn't really show someone unfamiliar with dog trialing the challenges and beauty that usually go along with the IS dance. If anyone knows of an online video that does, I'd really appreciate the URL. Thanks.

This is a very short (35 seconds) of James McGee and Becca (Johnny Wilson trophy for best Int Shed 2009 Supreme) -

It's probably too short for what you want, though.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for posting the winning run of Aled Owen and Roy (ISDS 266416) at the 2008 World Trial, Donald! That video definitely shows outstanding team work, especially during the international shed.

Regards,

nancy

I haven't watched the video yet but i have to say, i got to work with Aled this summer and he really helped my shedding a tremendous amount. I didn't want help with shedding, felt like i had it pretty good and didn't want to mess with what was working for me, but he really opened my eyes about some things to do with it - in theory, practice and praticality. One of the best learning exchanges i've had since starting this stuff really. I wouldn't pass up another chance to work with him, that's for sure.

Archived