BC Boards

Nothing says Christmas quite like....

Malvie

So, the girls and I headed out for the family's place tonight (San Antonio); van loaded full of clothes and Christmas presents and dog crates and dogs etc etc.

We got about 45 miles and the front (the one that's been deviling California) hit. As traffic slowed to 30 mph, except for idiots trying to drive normal speeds--and going into the ditch), my NEW wiper blades started to disintegrate. I made an executive decision to turn around and go home; try again tomorrow.

When we got back here, it was POURING. Everybody (including me) got soaked to the skin getting from the car to the door.

So, what I started this post with is, "Nothing says Christmas quite like the smell of "Wet dog"!

I figured y'all would understand that one!

Merry Christmas from Lucy, Ethel, Bessie, and me, from Houston, everybody!

So, what I started this post with is, "Nothing says Christmas quite like the smell of "Wet dog"!

"Wet dog" fragrance is in season all year round at our place.

When the driving condition are bad, the right choice is to stop or turn back -- whichever is most practical. I hope you get to your family's place safely once the weather passes by. In the meantime relax with your dogs and enjoy their company.

Archived