BC Boards

Mojo for a non-BC granddog

nancy

My granddog Rosie just had her annual check-up. And they found a growth on her chest. The ve3t did a needle aspiration and has sent it off for analysis, which will take longer than usual because of the holiday. It could be a benign something or other - or it could be a mast cell tumor.

Rosie is 2 years old. She and another pup were found by the side of the road. She's brown and black; the other one was black with a white mark on her chest. So the shelter labeled them as rottweiler-lab mixes. This "rottweiler" is long and leggy and bays. All hound.

Fergie asks you all for mojo for her niece.

The mojo from these boards seems to make all the difference in the world.

I like your tag line. We were in Caracas during Carnivale in 1992, visiting my husband's sister, the international banker. We went down into town for dinner and to a street concert after. I was just moving to the music, in my tacky Yankee way, and drinking a cheap Venezuelan lite-dark beer, when I guy came up and, in a language I don't speak, asked me to dance. So we sort of moved to the music together a bit. I think such things help garner mojo. So there.

Mojo on its way from N. Ontario....I know the strength of board mojo!! It can make a difference

Prayers for your doggie! Hounds tend to get fatty lumps as they get older and they can get quite big. I hope that's all it is.

Archived