BC Boards

Found dog with USBCHA collar

Lana

I was the one who got the picture from Lana and then sent it out last night to a few people, one of whom is the breeder of this dog. It was a blessing that I got the picture and then sent it to just the right person. He has posted to Sheepdog-L that he was glad that he put that collar on her and that the owners will be picking her up. A happy ending to this story.

Kathy

The only details posted to Sheepdog-L were that he had sold the dog out that way 2 years ago and had put the collar on her before sending her to her new home, and that perhaps this was a recommendation for microchipping. He said thanks for all the posting and cross-posting that ultimately led to the photo coming to him.

J.

I checked the shelter's website today, and the dog is still there. According to Sheepdog-L: Here's the current info on this dog. The breeder has identified the dog, the owner's phone number is no longer current, so the shelter has mailed a letter to the owner.

Just a shot in the dark, but my hubby is a licensed PI. If someone wants to put the breeder in touch with me, my hubby can run a quick, free check to see if the owner's current phone number can be uncovered. My hubby is a die-hard dog lover so he'd be delighted to perform this small service and get this poor girl home.

I can be reached by PM if this seems a do-able option. I'm really afraid of a letter getting lost in the system and this little dog losing her chance to go home. So, if we can help ... PLEASE contact me.

Cheers ~

Gloria

Archived