BC Boards

Looking for a "Brains Before Beauty" sticker

I have this license plate tag498.jpg

Border Collies in Action website

but since I moved to a state that requires a front and back licence plate its been hanging on my fridge.

I would LOVE to have this as a sticker to put on my window.

I'd love this as a sticker even better:

brains_before_beauty..gif

original website

Anyone have any idea where I can get one?

Have you looked on ebay? I haven't been on there in a long time but there are often various stickers, decals and license plate frames available on there.

Another thought would be to make up your own through a site like Cafe Press or Vista Print. Can't remember if Vista Print does stickers but they do make decals and you can choose to have them made for inside or outside the window in case your windows are tinted dark. Everything is completely customizable so you can upload the photo/graphic you want and ad the text in whatever font/colour you want to. Or just upload the complete design as is, as long as it is high enough quality to give you a nice finished product. I've only used Cafe Press once for some bumper stickers but I've ordered a lot from Vista Print...usuaslly when they're offering free promotional stuff and I only pay the shipping, or for extra customization beyond the basic item they're offering free. Some of the things I've gotten there include business cards, letterhead, mouse pad, banner, truck door magnets ( there's another thought for you, they have different sizes & styles of magnets available), note pads, pens, notebook, keychain, t-shirts, hats.....you can find them either at vistaprint.com or vistaprint.ca I think with all their items you can either start with a pre-designed template or just choose "blank template" and start customizing.

What a pity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sunday i fly to Vancouver.

If this thread had been a few days earlier i could have organized

such a sticker at our Border Collie shop for you and sent it by post from Vancouver to Vancouver....

but now it´s to late to order one....

...or do you like to wait until i´m back home ?

Border Shop Germany

Christine

Forget my last answer

I just phoned to the lady who runs the bordercollie shop.

She has some stickers for me - and i can get them tomorrow.

:D :D :D

Christine

Oh Christine, how cool! Please let me know how much they cost and let me pay for the postage...I'd like 2 if I can get them (I have 2 cars).

YAYYYY!

:rolleyes:

Oh Christine, how cool! Please let me know how much they cost and let me pay for the postage...I'd like 2 if I can get them (I have 2 cars).

YAYYYY!

:rolleyes:

It would be an expensive pickup if you are in Vancouver WA and Christine is coming to Vancouver BC.

:D

Mail would be cheaper!

Archived