BC Boards

Flyball: Ball Thrusters

Hey guys and gals. I am looking for a diagram, design sheet anything to help me build a steel ball thruster. I have found many sites that posts photos and such but they never have exactly what I need to engineer one. I have the tools to build just not the knowledge ..yet

I am building a Flyball box for my BC and for now will use standard wood launcher but would like to add a steel thruster to better the box. I am not looking to sell the thrusters just build one of my own. I will not buy something I know I can build cheaper.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. You can post here or to my email (Scott Bowen)

thank you

bye bye

Scott Bowen

Dexter "The Wonder Dog" Bowen

From what I've seen, those are custom designed & manufactured by the people selling them. As they are sold in such small numbers, I would think it's unlikely you'll find detailed plans floating around for those.

hmm well I think I will just have to see one up close and take some photos of my own. Thanks for input

From what I've seen, those are custom designed & manufactured by the people selling them. As they are sold in such small numbers, I would think it's unlikely you'll find detailed plans floating around for those.

I believe you are right ZoZo.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a springback hybred box for sale Two big holes and two small holes. I bought it for 1400.00 last year. Need to get rid of it. I'll let it go for $950.00 I have pitures. Email me at hpjoe2001@Hotmail.com

Archived