BC Boards

Puppy Shopping

That would be cool! Or would it be a bay and hold? :D :D

And ps, she still does have a GSD that she trains SchH with.

It's a sport that just doesnt leave you :D Unlike agility , you need to be able to run and be quick on your feet;

Schutzhund doesnt require as MUCH stamina form the handler.

You must have seen the 80 or 90 year old man doing obedience/utility video . I hope I will be THAT fit at that age. God willing , that will be all of us :D

Glad to know there is some Schutzhud people out there , it's a great sport. I just want to make sure people understand it.

No dog that has done Schutzhund has a propencity to bite , bite , bite everybody. Working and showlines both make wonderful pets . At least the ones I have come upon. I know anyone of ours is a goofy licking lap dog to anybody we call friend. But God help the ones that arent. :D

Back to my baying beagle and foam crazed BC's :rolleyes:

I Absolutely agree with SoloRiver . Nobody should breed , just to get there money back . Let me tell you , you probably wont even break even. Breeding is alot of work and sometimes doesnt work out like you thought it would.

Me three. On a social awareness level, the number of pets produced by backyard (nonprofessional, nontitled) breeders about equals the number of pets euthanized per year in the United States. On a personal level, of course you know all the work a good breeder should do - take puppies back if the person isn't happy with them, answers questions, can evaluate for drive, makes sure both parents are titled/health certified and understands genetics well enough to decide which dog should be bred with which and why - you wrote those questions! If it were my husband, I'd be playing that up, it's a huge amount of responsibility. I would tell him if he doesn't want to pay for the dog himself, and feels for some reason that he should ask the dog to pay for itself, maybe he shouldn't buy the dog. But me and my husband argue a lot. :rolleyes:

That terrier... hilarious. I almost feel bad for the terrier though! Hopefully he had no idea everyone was laughing at him. He looked serious! :D