BC Boards

I want dis:

12531_168895206057_548831057_3358345_1391632_n.jpg

Think the girls could use a new baby brother?

...I just moved back to KY after things fell apart down in GA. Its been about a month, I got a new job, things are going great. I actually have a great schedule, and more time and money to work with that I've had previously. Ido and Rune will be 4 this upcoming year, Monkey will be 3. I'm still doing some agility and stuff with Ido, who is excelling at anything I put her sharp little mind to. I take Rune places but she's worthless as a sport dog, lol. And Monkey...well, she's Monkey. :rolleyes:

I've been considering another BC. There, I said it. :D

Truth be told, I miss the training, the work being put into building a new pup into the dog they are meant to be. Its so much fun--a headache at times, yes, but FUN. I'd like to start an agility dog right from the ground-up, too. Don't get me wrong, Ido is great. Her passion for learning is what has gotten me hooked to begin with. I want to ignite that passion in another young pup and watch them learn.

I've been fostering, and I will continue to do so in the future. There is nothing so rewarding. But I only put so much work into my foster dogs. I get them housebroken. I teach them manners. I teach them the basic 'Sit, Down, Wait'...But I draw the line there. Any further, and my own emotional state goes beyond just wanting to find them a home. Instead, I want to keep them, and its harder to let them go.

How did you guys reach the decision to add another to your household???

I can't advise on whether to add another to your household (I personally could be a hoarder if I didn't watch myself carefully and have a husband to keep me in check lol) but that is one seriously adorable pup!! Oh and welcome (back) to KY, I am about an hour away over by Lexington/Nicholasville.

I can't advise on whether to add another to your household (I personally could be a hoarder if I didn't watch myself carefully and have a husband to keep me in check lol) but that is one seriously adorable pup!! Oh and welcome (back) to KY, I am about an hour away over by Lexington/Nicholasville.

Michelle, I think I am also in love with your Azawakh, beautiful dog! :rolleyes: I have always admired the sighthounds.

...No, he is not mine....not *yet.* Still doing a lot of thinking, but boy-oh-boy, I want him.

Michelle, I think I am also in love with your Azawakh, beautiful dog! :rolleyes: I have always admired the sighthounds.

...No, he is not mine....not *yet.* Still doing a lot of thinking, but boy-oh-boy, I want him.

Thanks, we really like him hehe

3-31-07077-1.jpgBilal1-1.jpgBilal4.jpg

Its never easy to decide wether or not to add another pup. But if you have the time, the space, and you really want him I would try it out. Is he a rescue pup or does someone have him? Maybe you could try him out for a little while and see how he does with your dogs now. Those ears are cute though! Keep me posted :rolleyes:

How did you guys reach the decision to add another to your household???

Boy, I wish I could answer that one easily. I struggled mightily with the decision with each new addition, and yet it's worked out perfectly. Now I really want another dog to work stock with and I can't bring myself to do it. Umm, so I'm no help.

That boy is GORGEOUS, though! I can see why you're majorly tempted.

• 2 weeks later...